Connect 3.0 Release Notes
Last modified: October 08, 2019
- You can now open Connect Data Sources and Analytic Workflows from Designer.
- You now receive indicators for missing information on asset pages.
- Category lists of assets now provide a visual indicator depicting an asset’s popularity.
- You can now restore deleted assets using metadata loaders.
New Data Sources
You can now upload metadata to Connect from the following data sources:
- DB2 Database
- HDFS Server
- SAP HANA Database
- We now support multi-domain authentication.
- We have improved performance to better serve concurrent usage.
- We now wrap long asset names on special characters to prevent truncation.
- The relationships menu removes relationships rather than deleting assets.
- Data previews are now cached.
- You can now select your preferred date/time format.
Known and Fixed Issues
If the 65536 record limit is reached when exporting to .xls, Connect does not provide a notification.
If you make inline edits, Connect does not record the changes to the Recent Activity feed.