Promote 2019.2 Release Notes
Last modified: October 10, 2019
- The Promote UI better matches the aesthetic of other Alteryx products.
- Promote uses JSON web tokens (JWT) for authentication, rather than local sessions.
- Promote uses JWT and additional user-role checks to improve security for API endpoints.
- Promote has improved security for logins and password validation.
- Promote automatically updates base images as part of an upgrade.
- The NGINX version has been updated.
Known and Fixed Issues
|US46544||Promote deletes sessions associated with a user when you delete that user, change the role of that user, or change the password of that user.||Fixed|
|DE14489||Image names don't update when you redeploy models.||Fixed|