Server 2020.1 Release Notes
|Release Note Product Versions|
|2020.1.1.23790||March 5, 2020||Major|
|2020.1.2.24185*||March 13, 2020||Minor|
|*No items in this release|
Improved User Role Management
- All user roles are now set on the User page rather than within subscriptions. Roles can now be managed in bulk. See Administer Users for more info.
- Curator and Member are now roles that can be selected in the Role dropdown on the user grid within the Admin interface. See Administer Users for more info.
- A default user role can now be specified for galleries using any authentication method. See Administer Users for more info.
- The role value No Access can now be selected in Galleries using any authentication method. Use the No Access role to control initial access to the gallery when new users sign up using Integrated Windows or SAML Authentication. See Administer Users for more info.
- User management for Integrated Windows Authentication has been improved.
- We have removed the Permissions tab from the Admin interface for Galleries using Integrated Windows Authentication.
- Group management is now a tab on the User page. See Administer Users for more info.
MongoDB Connection Strings
There is a new option in System Settings > Controller > Persistence that allows for the specification of a MongoDB connection string for your persistence database. Use connection strings if you require support for TLS/SSL, replica sets, sharding, or MongoDB Atlas. if you were previously using replica sets or sharding you have to change to a connection string. See Controller and Gallery to learn more.
Create Collections Permission on New User Setup
The Create Collections permission can be set when creating a new user. See Administer Users to learn more.
Install Configuration File Path Changes
Two install configuration file paths have moved to improve organization and system consistency.
- Configuration files have a new location.
- The webroot has also changed.
We continued to make improvements to the user interface, including the gallery log in and sign-up pages.
Fixed and Known Issues
Major Release Version 2020.1.1.23790
|DE9610||The color options under Admin > Themes now display properly in Internet Explorer.||2020.1.1.23790||Fixed|
|DE18070||Multi-byte UTF characters now display properly when use in file names or results output files.||2020.1.1.23790||Fixed|
|DE18462||Issue with District icons collection in AlteryxGallery MongoDB growing unexpectedly has been fixed.||2020.1.1.23790||Fixed|
|DE18733||Workflow runs now complete as expected when the host server has regional settings that use a comma as the decimal separator and an empty grouping symbol.||2020.1.1.23790||Fixed|
|DE19860||Gallery API documentation has been updated to properly identify
|DE22180||Next run date is no longer updating when editing a schedule.||2020.1.1.23790||Fixed|
|DE22500||Gallery API is now recognizing Oauth parameters when passed as a header value.||2020.1.1.23790||Fixed|
|DE22504||Districts are no longer disappearing when toggled on or off.||2020.1.1.23790||Fixed|
|DE22507||Optional workflow run name is being properly maintained when run.||2020.1.1.23790||Fixed|
|DE22664||Message in green bar is now present when a District is turned on or off.||2020.1.1.23790||Fixed|
|DE22678||Email groups on the Notifications page now require a title.||2020.1.1.23790||Fixed|
|DE23504||Miscellaneous help links are incorrect.||2020.1.1.23790||Known|
|DE23565||If an AD account is added to Server that has NULL or empty values for given and surname you when selecting a user to view their profile the page will display a loading message indefinitely.||2020.1.1.23790||Known|
|DE23769||Workflow Results Completed column does not populate in Server||2020.1.1.23790||Known|
|DE23826||The sharing drop-down on the workflow page doesn't include the option to share to a collection unless the user is a Curator. Sharing directly from the collection page works as intended and can be used as a workaround.||2020.1.1.23790||Known|
|DE23913||MongoDB schema migration fails in some environments configured to use Windows Authentication. This issue occurs if an existing user in Server is no longer present in Active Directory.||2020.1.1.23790||Known|